Listening to: t.A.T.u - All the things she said
Reading: The Final Empire
Playing: Mark of the Ninja
Drinking: I don't know..... but it's green.
1. I'm pissed so I go for a walk during dinner.
2. Decide to go get my phone fixed at a specific shop.
3. Run into Rhoda on the way back.
4. Decide to go to a specific cash point.
5. random encounter with someone who wants to use my coat for a photo shoot.
6. Lend them coat.
7. Allow them to lend coat for bit longer.
8. Yesterday: go get phone repaired again and arrive to late to pick it up.
9. Wake up late, Grrrrrr.
10. Have to go to launderette.
11. Go to town to get my phone back.
12. Text to arrange to pickup coat outside essentials.
13. See someone I think I recognize.
14. Decide to ask their name.
15. Because of these seemingly random events that culminated n me being in a specific place at a specific time I bump in to an old friend I haven't seen in what must be four years, and subsequently one of the greatest human beings I have ever had the fortune to meet.
Outcome: I swagger through Preston singing out loude to the finel fight song from 'Birds of Pray'.
I have no idea why but this series of random slow boil events makes me incredibly happy, and anyone who knows me knows that's bloody unprecedented.
So, planet that I hate, and humans that I despise, I'll give you a second chance.
Don't fuck it up.